Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the Forum

Go down

Rules for the Forum Empty Rules for the Forum

Post by Sparkleleaf Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:04 am

Rules for the forum

• ABSOLUTLY NO SPAMMING WHATSOEVER! This is our main, #1 rule, spamming wastes forum space, creates extra work for mods and admins, and is generally annoying and a waste of time. Please don't spam, EVER.
  • No cursing, right now I have an anti-ccurse feature on that censors curse words, but don't try to find ways around it please. The only cursing allowed is extremely minor cursing (examples: damn, hell)
  • Respect every member. All the mods and admins will respect you, and many of the members will too, so respect them back, even if you don't totally like them, respect them.
  • Be nice, obviously, while rping, you can be meaner, but don't use this as an excuse of that to be mean to people. Just be nice, 'kay?
  • Use proper spelling and grammer. I don't expect you to be perfect, I make mistakes too, but at least attempt to show you passed 1st grade. talking liek dis iz rly anoying so plz dont k.
  • Don't PM any mod or admin if you can be a mod, if we need mods, we'll ask, but if you beg us, we'll put your name on the list of people who will never be a mod
  • Don't double post, that just makes it look like you're trying to get extra clan reputation, and more posts too.
  • Nothing inappropriate, this site is mainly a 10 years old and up site, not an 18+ one
  • Have fun, these rules are not to torture your time here, but just to make sure things go well. Wink
Sparkleleaf
Sparkleleaf
Admin
Admin

https://warrior-cats-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down