Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Reputation Shop

Go down

Clan Reputation Shop Empty Clan Reputation Shop

Post by Sparkleleaf Fri May 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Welcome to my little Clan Reputation Shop. :3 Besides buying cats with Clan Reputation, you can also buy random stuff for yourself here. To buy anything PM or ravenfowl with what you want to buy and we'll get to it. (Expect faster replies from me)

Username Image Under Rank (Like Mine!) - 300 Clan Reputation
Image must be 128x32 pixels. Must have your username, must be appropriate, to change must pay 300 Clan Reputation again

Premium Account - 250 Clan Reputation for a month, let us know how long you want it
Access to special forums, make two free warrior, apprentice, and kit a month. Be in a cool group. Get 20% discounts on the Clan Reputation shop (excluding this) and any cats you make. All sorts of nice things.

Advertise Your Warrior Cats RP for one Month -   Price Varies (See Below)
Sticky in Advertise Forum - 1000 Clan Reputation
Announcement in Advertise Forum - 1500 Clan Reputation
Sticky in Announcements Forum - 3000 Clan Reputation
Announcement in Announcements Forum - 5000 Clan Reputation
Global Announcement - 10000 Clan Reputation

Sub-Forum for Mini-RP - 7500
Sub-Forun with two more sub-forums inside. One for sign ups and other for actual RPing. Also have have a mods group for your RP where you're head moderator and may make anyone a mod if you'd like.

Custom Clan Added into the RP - 12000 Clan Reputation
Create your own custom clan with your own name for clan, territory and all that such! Limited spots available

If you have any shop ideas please PM me!
Sparkleleaf
Sparkleleaf
Admin
Admin

https://warrior-cats-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down